Attention new comer students (JEE 2019)
Important Information for New Comers of B.Sc. H&HA (2019-2020) << (Read Document Carefully)
Following Affidavits/Documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission, click the links below to download the formats:-
Format of Anti-Ragging Affidavit – July 2019
Format of Attendance Affidavit- July 2019
Format of Hostel Affidavit – July 2019
Students Information Sheet*
(*Students Information Sheet is to be filled by students Online, at the time of Physical Reporting)
Things to remember for New Comers of B.Sc. 1st Semester 2019-2020:-
- Please bring your original Institute Allotment Letter with you.
- Bring 04 Number of Passport size photographs.
- Bring Copy of Bank Passbook of student (Required for Students Bank Account Details).
- Read the Important Information for new comers provided at the link above carefully.
- Collect your token from the security at Institute Gate.
- Proceed towards Auditorium as seating arrangements are made for students and parents.
- Provide your original documents for verification along with the required Affidavits to the document verifying officials.
- Go to Computer Lab Token wise for Student Details Registration Online.
- Deposit Remaining Fee Rupees 30509/- through online payment mode and take a printout of e-receipt.
- Registration process consists of entering students/parents details & Hostel preference in computer by the student.
- One Parent/Guardian can accompany their ward for Document verification and Registration.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to ensure that information provided by students at the time of registration is correct & true.
- Take a printout of Registration form after submission; paste your passport size photograph on the form.
- Again go to Auditorium submit print out of your registration form along with e-receipt of online fee payment of Rupees 30509/-
- Confirm your Registration & Hostel Preference.
Note:- For B.Sc. 1st Semester Fee submission, Online Fee window will be opened from 15th July 2019 to 20th July 2019. Hostel Fee Window will be open from 23rd July, 2019 (only for the students who will be allotted hostel).
*****Wish you all the best*****
IHM Shimla is not a Reporting Center for document verification, therefore students are advised not to visit this Institute before 15th July 2019.
For document verification you have to visit any 15 Reporting Centers as per List below
(List of Reporting Centers)
As of now dates for Physical reporting at allotted Institutes by all candidates who have allotted a seat in any rounds and submission of Hostel preferences is from 15th July 2019 – 20th July 2019. So the students who have allotted seat in IHM Kufri-Shimla will have to physically report to this Institute between 15th July 2019 – 20th July 2019.
All students are advised to come to Institute as per Counselling Schedule 2019 as available on www.nchmcounselling.nic.in
All the students/parents are also advised to check the website regularly for downloading the required affidavits and other fee related information before visiting this Institute. Documents and other fee related information will be updated on website before 10th July 2019.
NCHM JEE Brochure-2019
Prospectus for Diploma courses available online
click here to visit the page
We are pleased to announce various FREE COURSES under CBSP Scheme sponsored by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India. For details please visit Hunar Se Rojgar Tak (CBSP Courses) Section in courses menu or CLICK HERE.