- Please bring your original Institute Allotment Letter with you.
- Read the general Information for new comers provided in the links below carefully.
- Collect your token from the security at Institute Gate.
- Proceed towards Auditorium as seating arrangements are made for students and parents.
- Provide your original documents for verification along with the required Affidavits to the document verifying officials.
- Go to Computer Lab Token wise for Student Registration.
- Registration process consists of entering students/parents details & Hostel preference in computer by the student.
- One Parent/Guardian can accompany their ward for Document verification and Registration.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to ensure that information provided by students at the time of registration is correct & true.
- Take a printout of Registration form after submission, paste your passport size photograph on the form.
- Again go to Auditorium submit print out of your registration form.
- Deposit your Miscellaneous Fee Token wise i.e. Rupees 3809/- to the bank officials and collect the fee receipt.
- Confirm your Registration & Hostel Preference.
*****Wish you all the best*****
Anti-Ragging Regulations- July 2017
Format of Anti-Ragging_Affidavit – July 2017
Format of Attendance Affidavit- July 2017
Format of Hostel Affidavit – July 2017
Students Information Sheet THIMS
Students Information Details-Institute
(Students Information Sheet is to be filled by students at the time of Physical Reporting)
All the students of 3rd semester are informed that the Institute has started the process for Online Fee Collection. For depositing online fee students need to register their mobile numbers in the Institute as students will get sms on their registered mobile number and only thereafter fee can be deposited online. Those students who have not get any sms on their registered mobile number are requested to update their mobile number in the Institute immediately as fee will be accepted only through online mode henceforth.
Prospectus for One and Half Year courses (Diploma in Food Production & Diploma in Food and Beverage Service) are available for sale in Institute. (Last Date of submission of filled in application form is 30th June, 2017). For detailed advertisement CLICK HERE. (Timings for sale of prospectus:- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
The Last date of Submission and receiving of NHCM JEE 2017 Application form is extended upto 17/04/2017.
(JEE Exam will be in Evening Session (2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. on 29/04/2017).
Postponement of class tests:-
All students of B.Sc. 2nd Semester, 6th Semester and CCFP 2nd Semester are informed that due to untimely and inappropriate public transport service the class tests schedule for today i.e. 27/01/2017 are postponed as per details below:-
2nd Semester classtest postponed to 02/02/2017
6th Semester classtest postponed to 01/02/2017
CCFP 2nd Semester classtest postponed to 01/02/2017
Please visit Examination Forms Section in Student Zone to download the EVEN SEMESTER TERM-END EXAMINATIONS 2016-2017. or Click Here
Name struck off-Due to non payment of Semester Fee – Notice- August 2016
Attention 6th Sem. Students:-
NCHMCT has already announced admission notification for admission to 2-Year M.Sc. Hospitality Administration 2016-18 batch. Written test for admission to the program will be held on 18.06.2016 and last date for applying through THIMS software (online) will be 27th May 2016. For Details CLICK HERE
Result of those candidates who have cleared their backlog paper(s) of SEM-1,SEM-3 and SEM-5 for the academic session 2015-16. >>>>> Click here
Online Application Form for admissions to B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration 2016-17 are available.
- List of shortlisted candidates after evaluating written tests for Skill Test & Personal Interview, for the posts of LDC.
- List of shortlisted candidates for the post of Assistant Lecturer-Cum-Assistant Instructor.
- List of shortlisted candidates after evaluating written tests for Skill Test, for the posts of UDC (Cash).
- No Candidate has qualified in the written test for the post of UDC (Store).
We are pleased to announce various FREE COURSES under CBSP Scheme sponsored by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India. For details please visit Hunar Se Rojgar Tak (CBSP Courses) Section in courses menu or CLICK HERE.