Anti-Ragging Regulations- July 2018
Format of Anti-Ragging_Affidavit – July 2018
Format of Attendance Affidavit- July 2018
Format of Hostel Affidavit – July 2018
Students Information Sheet THIMS
Students Information Details-Institute
(Students Information Sheet is to be filled by students at the time of Physical Reporting)
Things to remember for New Comers of B.Sc. 1st Sem 2018-2019:-
- Please bring your original Institute Allotment Letter with you.
- Bring 04 Number of Passport size photographs.
- Read the general Information for new comers provided in the links below carefully.
- Collect your token from the security at Institute Gate.
- Proceed towards Auditorium as seating arrangements are made for students and parents.
- Provide your original documents for verification along with the required Affidavits to the document verifying officials.
- Go to Computer Lab Token wise for Student Registration.
- Deposit Remaining Fee Rupees 30009/- through online payment mode and take a printout of e-receipt.
- Registration process consists of entering students/parents details & Hostel preference in computer by the student.
- One Parent/Guardian can accompany their ward for Document verification and Registration.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to ensure that information provided by students at the time of registration is correct & true.
- Take a printout of Registration form after submission, paste your passport size photograph on the form.
- Again go to Auditorium submit print out of your registration form along with e-receipt of online fee payment of Rupees 30009/-
- Confirm your Registration & Hostel Preference.
*****Wish you all the best*****
NCHM JEE Brochure-2018
Prospectus for Diploma courses available online
click here to visit the page
We are pleased to announce various FREE COURSES under CBSP Scheme sponsored by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India. For details please visit Hunar Se Rojgar Tak (CBSP Courses) Section in courses menu or CLICK HERE.