Click the course wise links below for list of candidates who are provisionally admitted in Diploma Courses -2022-2023
Note:- The committee recommends that provisionally admitted above candidates may be allowed to pay online fees of Rupees 21,350/- till 16th August 2022 subject to verification of their original documents in the Institute, failing which the admission shall be considered cancelled and will be allotted to the next candidate as per the merit list.
Admissions 2022 for one and half year diploma courses.
- Diploma in Food Production (DFP) – 2022-2023
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Service (DFBS)- 2022-2023
- Admission Notice for Diploma Courses- 2022-2023
- Prospectus/Information Brochure for Diploma Courses- 2022-2023
(please read the Instructions below before filling the form)
- Click here to download Application Form
Candidates are requested to ensure there eligibility before making payment of Application Form Fee Online.
Once payment is made online Application Form Fee will not be refunded in any case.
Application Form Fee:-
Instructions for Candidates applying for Diploma Courses.
- Download the Information Brochure and read it carefully.
- Download the Application form, fill it completely attach all required documents.
- Click “Pay Application Form Fee Online Button” for making online payment of prospectus fee.
- Fill all necessary details in the bank fee payment window, select the course you want to apply, select your category, fee will be displayed according to your selected category, provide your valid email id and mobile number and make payment.
- After successful payment take a print out of fee receipt and sign it.
- Send your application form along with fee receipt to Institute by post/by hand before due date. If sending by post the application should be addressed to “PRINCIPAL, INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT CATERING AND NUTRITION, KUFRI-SHIMLA (HIMACHAL PRADESH) PIN:- 171012”.
- For admission criteria please read the prospectus.
- In case a candidate wants to apply for both courses he/she has to fill separate form for each course and also separate payment of prospectus fee for selected course online.
Note:- Each course requires a separate offline application submission in Institute after successful payment of application fees. Applicants who fail to submit application form along with fee payment receipt in the Institute before due date i.e. 08/08/2022 will not be entertained.
For any queries please contact us on below numbers:-
0177-2735951 & 0177-2735901
PUBLIC DEALING TIMINGS
Monday to Friday
10:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.
02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
(Saturday & Sunday Closed)